The Seneca Student Federation is one of the largest student employers on campus.
We are dedicated to providing students with services and activities that benefit them, within a fiscally responsible manner.
Working with the Seneca Student Federation is not just a job, it has its benefits too:
- Flexible hours based on your academic timetable
- Opportunities to enhance your skills and gain new ones
- Create friendships
- Work on campus between class breaks
- Work online
- Be a part of our events and activities
- Interact with fellow students
Our full-time and part-time staff are here to assist you with anything you need in order to gain more skills that will benefit you in the future. We also welcome feedback on our services and initiatives so please do not hesitate to let us know your ideas!
Open Job Posting(s)
- Event Staff - King Campus
- Food Bank Staff - King Campus
- Front Desk Staff - King Campus
- Store (Di Gaa Mik) Staff - King Campus
SIA (Markham) Campus