The Seneca Student Federation is one of the largest student employers on campus. We are dedicated to providing students with services and activities that benefit them, within a fiscally responsible manner.
Working with the Seneca Student Federation is not just a job, it has its benefits too:
- Flexible hours based on your academic timetable
- Opportunities to enhance your skills and gain new ones
- Create friendships
- Work on campus between class breaks
- Be a part of our events and activities
- Interact with fellow students
Our full-time and part-time staff are here to assist you with anything you need in order to gain more skills that will benefit you in the future. We also welcome feedback on our services and initiatives so please do not hesitate to let us know your ideas!
Below, you will find current job postings for various positions at the King, Markham, Newnham and York campuses.
Closed Job Postings
- Front Desk Staff - All Campuses
- Event Staff - All Campuses
- Street Team Captain - All Campuses
- Clubs Assistant - Newnham Campus
- Food Bank Staff - Newnham Campus
- Bartender - All Campuses
- Member Services Staff - Newnham Campus
- Graphic Designer Staff - Newnham and York
- Accounting Clerk Staff - Newnham Campus
College Job Postings - No College Job Postings at this moment
The jobs posted below have no affiliation with the Seneca Student Federation. Please apply directly as per the instructions on each job posting.