SIN Clinic - KING

To legally work in Canada, you need a nine-digit SIN number issued by Service Canada.

Attend an in-person clinic to connect with one of the Service Canada representatives and apply for a SIN on the spot.

Students must register for a specific timeslot and must bring:

 original passport (not a copy)

 original study permit (not a copy)
your study permit must state that you “may accept employment” or “may work” in Canada

A secondary document may also be required. Visit the Government of Canada website to view a list of acceptable documents.           

King Campus

Monday, Jan. 30 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST
Room MH1540

Book your timeslot for the in-person SIN Clinic on Monday, Jan. 30 at King Campus


Event Date:
Event Location: