Monday: 8am - 11am & 3pm - 6pm
Tuesday: 12pm - 6pm
Thursday: 8am - 4pm
Q: What are some of your goals for your role this term?
A: My goal for this term is to try my best to engage and help students transition back to campus and online. I will try me best to become an advocate for the student from York campus.
Q: What program are you in, and why did you choose this program at Seneca?
A: I am currently in my 2nd year of the Graphic Design program at the York campus. I chose to go to Seneca because they have a great art program that fit my interest at the time. After my stay here, I'm genuinely glad that I chose Seneca because I get to meet all the wonderful people who have been influential in my learning and growing process.
Q: What are the top three places you would like to travel to once the pandemic is over?
- Vietnam, I would like to visit my home country because I miss the people and food there.
- An island. Any island far away from the big city life :)
- Banff. Because it's on my bucket list, and I'm a lake/Ocean person.
Q: Tee's Favourites
- Yellow is my favorite color because it carries a good vibe with it. Also, if you pair it with orange, you'll get hungry faster.
- Beautifully designed dishware and cutlery
- Food (I haven't found a cuisine that I don't like yet)